- AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSOCIATION.To members of the society will strive for the construction and development of the country with the strong foundation of socialistic ideas for the of all people.
- To develop literacy ratio in rural areas in Andhra Pradesh.
- Taro enhance the knowledge of people by providing books of knowledge in the library to be established in the village.
4.To establish the following educational institution
a.To establish primary,secondary schools in the rural areas of these districts and modern school in these areas.
- To establish junior colleges and Degree colleges for the benefit of higher education.
- To establish a vocational education college ITI, Polytechnic in these areas.
- To establish a pharmacy college with B.pharmacy, M.pharmacy degrees.
- To establish Technical education Institution for T.T.C & B.Ed.
- To establish Technical Engineering College.
- To establish separate hostels for boys and girls.
- To establish a competitive exams training college for various competitive exams.
- To establish continuing education center for the dropouts and open education for continuing education.
- To provide coaching for the competitive examination for the government services or other examination, through qualified, experienced teachers and enable the aspirant students to get success in the examinations.
- To awareness about sports participation to conducting all sports in youth.
- To awareness Right Information Act.
- To awareness and training for stitching machines for self employed
- To support and take necessary action to imparting education to weaker and needy section of the society of free of cost.
- To awareness for prohibition of Alcohol and smoking.
- To grant scholarship of provide financial aid to poor/meritorious our students in the field or education.
- To awareness about government programs and schemes to the public.
- Running of Balwadies, Nursery off pre-primary schools for the adult and poor.
- To provide medical facilities to the poor and needy people.
- To eradicate child labour.
- To awareness on self employment for unemployed care for their bright future.
- To encourage the students to take active past in the educational system, social administration and economic development of the country.
- To provide computer education by way of various computer courses which are relevant to the current line through experienced teachers and professionals enable the student. To become self dependent and which are job oriented.